Essential Functions / Process responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Duties are varied and moderately complex.
- Applies advanced skills in area of specialization.
- May adapt procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet special needs.
- May assist in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of other Partners.
Monitors production flow and controls quality of product to new and existing retail customers by performing the following duties.
- Coordinates production flow or ordering of products and organizes production/work area.
- Oversees quality of products and monitors and leads shrink initiatives.
- Oversees the production of special orders.
- Oversees shifts, lunches, and breaks.
- Orders raw ingredients for products.
- Maintains sanitation in department.
- Monitors working conditions of equipment
- Assists in training new partners.
- Supports and maintains food safety and sanitation processes
- Supports and maintains all Operational Excellence initiatives
Education and Experience preferred
- Typically requires 5-8 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial baking procedures and equipment essential.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Function in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Lift 20 lbs or more on an occasional basis
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your Social Networks!